So you think you may be ready to hire a virtual assistant — specifically one who can help you more in the personal side of your life.
Whether you’ve been considering your options for a while or you’re currently reading this with so many tabs open and to-do lists that you have no other option, you’ve come to the right place.
There can be a lot of factors that come into play when deciding whether or not you need to hire someone who can assist you in personal tasks and goals for yourself.
Luckily, you’re in good hands – because our team is skilled with professional matchmakers.
Here’s the soup-to-nuts, everything-you-need-to-know about the adventure that lies ahead for you and BELAY.
Step 1. Sales Call
Meet with your Solutions Consultant to identify your exact needs and pain points to determine if we are fit. If so, we’ll send you an agreement to sign and you’ll be assigned a Client Success Consultant.
Step 2. Discovery Call
Meet with your Client Success Consultant to deep dive into your tasks, tools, culture and personality requirements to ensure we match you with the right talent.
Step 3. Placement Process: Our Secret Sauce
Your Client Success Consultant will meet with the Placement Team to discuss, vet and select 2-3 top candidates from our bench of nearly 1,500 U.S.-based talent. Then, your Client Success Consultant will interview and select the best candidate for you based on our discovery call.
Step 4. Kickoff Call
You, your Client Success Consultant and your talent will have a kickoff call – the official start to your partnership – to meet your talent, set initial goals, discuss communication plans, and set yourselves up for success.
Step 5. Onboarding
Your Client Success Consultant stays close in the first few weeks to provide high-touch relational service to guide you through our proven onboarding process.
Step 6. Nurturing
You will have ongoing check-ins to support both you and your talent throughout your partnership with BELAY.
Let’s Get Personal
The extent of what a virtual assistant can do for you personally is endless, and we believe it’s best to jump right in and start handing off tasks to clear up your plate and to-do lists.
Here’s a list of just a few ideas of where to start:
- Schedule pick up or delivery for your online grocery order.
- Research the cheapest flights to [insert dream city] next month.
- Manage online returns and exchanges.
- Buy tickets for your family’s holiday excursions that are coming up.
- Unsubscribe from the emails you don’t want anymore.
- Make dinner reservations for the night of the concert.
- Schedule an Uber ride for said reservations and concert.
- Get your Audible credits used by researching and adding books you’ll love to your library.
- Send you a list of local cleaning services with pricing, services and contact information.
- Purchase and send online gift cards to friends or clients on your behalf.
- Make a list of potential podcasts for you to listen to on your long car ride.
The Cost of Your Sanity
It’s been said countless times, but let’s just go for it again.
A Virtual Assistant can save you the time and sanity you need to get out of the weeds of administrative and personal tasks and never ending lists of things you know you should get to but don’t have the energy or time to focus on.
We’re here and ready to help get some of your time back into your day. Get started today.